- Ok there are a few things that every woman should have in her casual wear. Good quality jeans that make you feel great. They should have a straight leg and be in a dark wash.
- Next you need some solid colored tee's I chose brown, black, and white.
- For fall you need a jacket a classic khaki trench, it will never go out of style I have had mine for 8 years and if you buy a good quality one it will last you forever.
- A denim jacket is something that I like because you can dress up even a graphic tee with a jacket.
- For shoes I suggest black and brown boots, I like riding boots because I don't like to feel like I'm towering over people, and I have a 2 year old.
- I like flats for the same reason, so I have black and brown ones.
- Last you need a good classic bag in brown or black or both, but you want something without alot of trendy embelishment because if you are going to spend money on a good quality bag, you want it to last forever. I have a Michael Kors brown bag that I got for my first Mothers Day.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Fall Fashion Basics
I love fashion. If money were no object I would go shopping every day. lol But... Since I count every penny and at the end of the month that leaves not so much for buying a whole new wardrobe for every season I thought that I would give my tips for always looking current but on a small budget.