Friday, October 22, 2010

What to Wear Weekend

I'm going to Shreveport this weekend to see my hubby, for those of you who don't know...My husband took a job in Shreveport, and he is living there full time, the kids and I are going to move there with him in the next 6 to 9 months... So this is an outfit that I would wear to the grocery store, out to lunch, or to go shopping at the mall.(Click on the image to go to the stores)
 First I'm going to talk about the Toms I don't have any yet... but maybe I will be able to save up and get some. I like that they are for a good cause, and everything that I have read says that they are really comfy. The jeans are just boyfriend jeans, cuffed, to show off your awesome Toms. Nothing says Fall like a plaid shirt.  I have been in love with white watches ever since The Blind Side, Sandra Bullock wears one in the movie, its a Rolex...I would be perfectly happy with a Fossil. I love this one because on the pave crystals match the pave diamonds on my wedding ring. Throw on a cross body bag, a medallion necklace, and you can't forget your aviators, and you have a perfect weekend outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment